Sunday, June 5, 2011

365 Days...

It was actually more than 365 days ago that I signed my name to a 30 year mortgage! 29 years to go! I became a homeowner a year ago on May 27 (I know this post is a week late!). I look back and can't believe the progress I have made on the house. I will have to admit, I went full steam ahead when I first moved in, but when cash and time became more and more limited I slowed down. The past few months I have been planning my wedding and attending many other nuptials. I have a few small projects that are on my list to finish soon, but more on that later. 


In the meantime... here is a look at the changes!


more on this change.. but this is picture above is my "after" photo







These are just a few of the changes... take a look at my blog posts throughout the last year for more of the projects and details!

No comments:

Post a Comment