Monday, June 7, 2010

Scored. Stripped. Buffed.

I managed to do all of these things the past 1 week, 4 days that I have been a homeowner. Stop with the giggles and dirty jokes...
I scored all the wallpaper, stripped the walls of the "paper artwork," and had my floors sanded, buffed and refinished! Oh.. did I mention I also locked myself out of the house?! That was NOT fun. I will blog later about that adventure. In the meantime look at the beginning of the transformation...more pics to come when I can actually walk through the house. 
My Mom flies in on Wednesday to help paint, clean, etc. Next weekend the house will look completely different!! keep on checking back :)


1 comment:

  1. YES!!! Welcome to the bloggy world! I'm going to "introduce" you tomorrow!!! :) Oh, and I seriously love your hidden gem, I see SO much potential and I can't wait to watch and read as your adventure unfolds. :) Hearts!

    ReplyDelete