Monday, June 14, 2010

Stay tuned....

First, I want to welcome all my new followers! Thanks to my bestie, Mrs. Ruby, I have some new bloggy friends!

Second, I have been slacking in the updates over the past few days because of a few reasons... My wonderful Mom is in town helping to transform this house. This translates into working from 7-11 both days this weekend. Needless to say, when I got home I was ready to fall asleep. Third, my internet at home has been the best (ughh... last thing I want to do is call Charter and sit on hold for an hour). BUT... when I get the chance to hit up a free wi-fi spot I will post updates!

You sure run into surprises when working on a house 40+ years old! There are just some things that you can't change about a 1960's house.... but you will see how I have adapted.... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment