Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Puppy love

My fur-child, Snyder...




is loving his (our) new house... especially the big backyard..


so when I thought about how to decorate my guest room, I thought the lil guy needed a little recognition.. he is my pup :) 


so I decided what to do with this cute painting I got in Rhode Island, while visiting my bestie, Mrs. Ruby Red Slippers. 




I found this frame at Goodwill (x2) for only $5 bucks...



and with a little black spray paint, fabric to recover the photo mat, I ended up with this..




I decided it would go perfectly in my guest room...




I know..it is not the entire room... just wait, I am doing a few other things. Still deciding on what to do with the identical frame that I bought with this one.. maybe a picture of my lil guy? I am having fun bringing some Black lab love to the guest room!!


I mean... look at this guy...how can you not love him?







No comments:

Post a Comment