Monday, March 14, 2011

Prayer- it's a powerful thing!

Wow... so I didn't realize that my last post was more than a month ago until my best friend pointed it out yesterday! Life has been crazy! It has been 30+ days that have proven how powerful prayer can be in your life.

In February, my Grandma lost her battle to Alzheimer's. She had battled with this terrible disease for 4+ years. I know that she is in the arms of God right now.

In February, my fiance's parents battled health issues and spent time in the hospital. Again, the power of prayer was amazing!

In the same month, my future brother and sister-in-law welcomed a baby girl into the world. I am so excited to be Ava's Aunt and see her grow up!

It is times like this that make me stop and evaluate what I prioritize in life. In the next 5 months Eric and I will celebrating the amazing thing called love as we attend 7 weddings, not to mention our very own big day in August!

It is times like this that you realize how amazing God is-- no matter what the situation is!

No comments:

Post a Comment