Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring is in the air (and so is wedding season!)

I am really looking forward to working on the exterior of my house this year. There is a lot of random plants growing in random places and I know it just needs a good days worth of clearing and trimming. Now if I can only find a money tree to plan in every corner I will be good to go! 


I am blessed to celebrate the 7 weddings this year.. plus mine! However, that means cash is going to be a little tight to do some of the projects that are on the list. In the meantime, take a look at the beautiful Hsu/Roser wedding this weekend at Lake Lanier. Beautiful bride! Beautiful weather! Beautiful location! A start to a beautiful marriage.... she had some amazing personal details at the ceremony that I am not going to share because I am borrowing some of the ideas for my big day :) 






1 comment:

  1. Cute orange dress!
    Here is the blog that helped me out with my header:
    http://makincuteblogs.blogspot.com/
    Hope this helps!
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete