Friday, December 10, 2010

First Thanksgiving

This was my first Thanksgiving at my OWN house! My parents and brother traveled from Kansas to visit me for the weekend. Not only did we have wonderful food




but we were also able to eat outside on my patio! The weather was beautiful!


My Dad also got me an early Christmas present...




HP41LK_1_Final.jpg

This Ryobi drill is AMAZING! It only weighs a pound or so, comes with its own bag and accessories! THe nice thing about this drill is that I can actually handle it! My other bigger drill is important to have- when I have a guy that can use it. But for smaller projects around the house- this one is perfect! I finished a TON of projects over the weekend and will keep you updated on my progress with my Ryobi. I feel like i need to name it... suggestions? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment