Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm dreaming of a white christmas

With a light dusting of snow today in Atlanta, I wanted to share my holiday decorations :) I decorated the day before Thanksgiving and am loving the festive decor in my house! I love coming home and turning on my Christmas lights. I'm looking forward to growing my holiday decorations over the years now that I know I will be in the same house for a couple of years. 


I found this pre-lite garland at Costco for $20! Not bad-- even had some acorns on it :) The cute framed picture was a find at TJ Maxx for $4!! With so many people sending picture cards this year, I'm displaying them on my hutch. My favorite part of this display is the Nativity set that my Grandmother painted. She gave it to me right before she passed away :)



 

I'm so excited to have a fireplace mantle! There are so many things you can do with a fireplace during the holidays! Next year I'm going to get the fireplace cleaned and actually have some fires.. but in the meantime, I picked up these stockings for $5 each at Garden Ridge. I also get to display more of my Grandmother's artwork (her Santa Claus and carolers. 



So NEXT Christmas I get all my ornaments from growing up :) This Christmas I have some ornaments I have collected over the past three years in Atlanta. Next year we will have to get a bigger tree. This one is a little old and a little... um, sparse in my family room. 

I wish all of you a wonderful holiday season! God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment