Friday, August 27, 2010

Table turn

There are so many projects that I have on my "wish list" and sometimes it feels like I don't even know where to start! Today after work I decided that I wanted to continue to work on the living room. This is where I spend most of time when I'm at home (well, besides the kitchen but the kitchen needs some MAJOR updates like a new tile floor, counter tops, appliances) so in the meantime I am trying to tackle smaller projects I can complete when I get home from work. 


So after trying to find some nice end tables I realized that I don't want to spend $100+ on a table.. especially when I had another idea that would allow me to change the style and color up if I want :)


So I stopped by Wal-Mart after work and picked up these two tables for $8 each!



Then I stopped by Anna's Linens and picked up two table cloths for $9 each! I decided to go with Chocolate brown since I have so many "light" neutrals in the room and needed some contrast!


So after some ironing.. my living room was transformed just a bit more.. 

Before...


After....


I also put the ADPi creed on the wall. The blue matte matches the blue in my pillows perfectly!!

Now for the second table..

before..

After..


I actually picked up the pillow at Bed Bath Beyond last week for $5!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment